Art Night London, 2016
Brandy was selected to be part of the Art Night London as part of Nina Beier's work Anti Aging as the dog playing its own death.
The show model of the luxury show apartment by the developer St Edward at 190 Strand is a carefully designed space, with highly styled décor selected to represent a luxuriant way of living. The works on display in Beier’s Anti-ageing will exist in the tableaux of the show model as a form of living still-life; a dog plays dead on a Persian rug for a few minutes; fresh vegetables are always ripe and never decay; and a young man chain- smokes a packet of cigarettes outside the window. Anti-ageing creates a situation in which the every-day actions of living beings and organic materials become markers of time, interwoven into the static ready-made of the apartment.
Anti-ageing was originally commissioned by Swiss Institute as part of Performa 15, with the support of the Danish Arts Foundation, curated by Laura McLean-Ferris.
The project is supported by St Edward, currently developing 190 Strand.
Book opening - Lauren Childs new book 'A dog with nice ears' October 2017
We were invited to show our tricks at the book opening of Lauren Childs new book.
This was Rebels (Jack Russell) first event and he did great together with 3 of his trick dog friends Ace, William and Betty. Everyone enjoyed the variety of dogs doing different tricks.
If you ever need some trick dogs to entertain your guests do not hasitate to contact me.
“They say you should never work with children and animals. Well, we worked with both at a recent children’s book launch and it was a huge success. The dog display was a terrific talking point and there were plenty of delighted ‘ooh!’s and ‘aaah!’s throughout. Highly recommended and even more highly enjoyable.”
Trick Dog Displays & stalls
Certified Dog Parkour Instructor with the International Dog Parkour Association since November 2018
Force Free Trick Trainer since November 2018
CCFT - Certified Canine Fitness Trainer since July 2017
FITPAWS® MASTER TRAINER
since April 2016
Proud member of The Pet Professional Guild British Isles.
I am a registered instructor with Dog A.I.D. (Assistance in Disability),
Dog A.I.D. is a registered charity that helps people with physical disabilities train their own dogs.
I am a member of Talking Dogs Scentwork
We have done some television/model work for:
- BBC (Game show, Sport Relief's Top Dog, Brandy)
- Thinkbox (advert Doggy Auditions during Britains Got Talent, Brandy & Max)
- Featureone (Cannes Film Festival, Max, short film with Ewen MacIntosh)
- SKY1 (Dog trainer for Dogs might fly)
- CO-OP Insurance (advert Puppy love, Brandy)
- Beco dog supplies (photoshoot 2016)
- ITV (The Next Great Magician) Brandy as Houndini with comedy magicians Young & Strange, Episode 1
- More Than Insurance (Bark in the Park with Brandy & Spike)
- RTL Spektakulaer (documentary about Dogs might fly)
- Channel 5 (Britain's Cleverest Dog)
- Battersea photoshoot 2018 with Bea
- PetFace advert 2018 with Rebel
- Company of animals (modelling muzzle, target stick, harness and head collar, shotoshoot 2018) with Rebel
- Julius Baer advert 2018 with Rebel
- JML dog toy photoshoot with Rebel