- Any dogs can take part from 6 months onwards. Most types of pet can take part, but
please do contact me first so that I can approve its suitability.
- Any breed can take part (should the trick not be suitable for your breed, tricks can
be changed after agreement)
- Force free training is a must. If your dog/pet looks unhappy, fearful or shows any
signs of being stressed (for dogs: ears low, tail tucked between legs, avoiding handler/situation, yawing, whale eye) the certificate will not be awarded.
- Only positive methods accepted (no corrections, choke chains, electric collars or
- Tricks can be shown on a verbal or visual cue (or
- Rewards should be given after the trick is
- No luring for any of the levels (if you still need to lure your dog/pet then he/she
is not ready to perform the trick on a cue)
- The cue should not be given more than three times
- Handler and dog/pet must be clearly seen
- Clear videos with enough light
- No music and no mute (need to hear the cue)
- Entry Fee: £25 per level/per dog/pet
- You will receive a written evaluation with the certificate and trophy should you
- If something wasn’t quite there yet you have 3 months to improve the
- Have fun and enjoy!