Welcome to the world of dog trick training.
If you are looking to have some fun with your dog, like challenges and enjoy seeing your dog happy and healthy, then you have found the right place!
Spending time with your dog and learning something new together is very rewarding and lots of fun.
Why not check out what tricks you can learn to teach your dog and what trick dog titles your dog can earn with it!
**NEW** Dog Parkour classes
Dog Parkour classes are once a month at Wannock hall on Friday evenings @7:00pm-8:00pm
20th January, 17th February, 17th March, 21st April, 19th May, 16th June, 21st July, 18th August, 22nd September, 20th October, 17th November, 15th December
For more information please get in contact.
Trick classes 2019
The Cartlodge (Horam Manor Farm) - Mondays
Hollington Community Centre - Tuesdays
Mixed class @11am
Wannock Village Hall (Wannock) - Saturdays
Goward Hall (Heathfield) - Sundays
Dates for 2019 so far are:
At The Cartlodge
Jan 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
Feb 4th, 11th
Feb 18th, 25th
March 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
April 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th
May 13th, 20th
Fee is £60 for 6 weeks at The Cartlodge
At the Hollington Community Centre
April 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
Fee is £60 for 6 weeks at the Hollington Community Centre
Jan 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
Feb 2nd, 9th
Feb 16th, 23th
March 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23th
April 13th, 27th
May 4th, 18th, 25th
June 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
July 13th, 20th, 27th
Aug 3rd, 10th, 17th
Sept 7th, 14th, 28th
Oct 5th, 12th
Oct 19th, 26th
Nov 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
Dec 7th, 14th
Fee is £60 for 6 weeks at Wannock
At Goward hall
- basic obedience (sit, down, stay, walk on lead, recall, leave)
- targets (paw, nose, mouth, chin)
- clicker introduction
- fun games
- easy tricks
- scent games
- agility (jumps, tunnel, dog walk)
The advanced course will cover:
- advanced tricks
- chaining of behaviours
- adding distance, duration and distraction to already existing tricks/behaviours
- shaping complex behaviours
- coordination exercises
Book your place soon to avoid disappointment!
Goward Hall is located at Cade Street, Heathfield TN21 9BU.
Wannock Village Hall is located at Jevington Road, Polegate BN26 5NZ
Horam Manor Farm Cartlodge is located at Horam TN21 0JB
Hollington Community Centre, 1 Wishing Tree Road North, St Leonards on Sea, TN38 9LL
48 Novice Tricks shown by all of the current dogs who attend my classes
NEW! Trick Dog's School Christmas video!
A fun video we created in the last course. It's a dogs life at school ...
1:1 trick sessions with George in Heathfield
1 year Fun Trick Dog Training - 2014
Trick Dog Displays & stalls
Certified Dog Parkour Instructor with the International Dog Parkour Association since November 2018
Force Free Trick Trainer since November 2018
CCFT - Certified Canine Fitness Trainer since July 2017
FITPAWS® MASTER TRAINER
since April 2016
Proud member of The Pet Professional Guild British Isles.
I am a registered instructor with Dog A.I.D. (Assistance in Disability),
Dog A.I.D. is a registered charity that helps people with physical disabilities train their own dogs.
I am a member of Talking Dogs Scentwork
We have done some television/model work for:
- BBC (Game show, Sport Relief's Top Dog, Brandy)
- Thinkbox (advert Doggy Auditions during Britains Got Talent, Brandy & Max)
- Featureone (Cannes Film Festival, Max, short film with Ewen MacIntosh)
- SKY1 (Dog trainer for Dogs might fly)
- CO-OP Insurance (advert Puppy love, Brandy)
- Beco dog supplies (photoshoot 2016)
- ITV (The Next Great Magician) Brandy as Houndini with comedy magicians Young & Strange, Episode 1
- More Than Insurance (Bark in the Park with Brandy & Spike)
- RTL Spektakulaer (documentary about Dogs might fly)
- Channel 5 (Britain's Cleverest Dog)
- Battersea photoshoot 2018 with Bea
- PetFace advert 2018 with Rebel
- Company of animals (modelling muzzle, target stick, harness and head collar, shotoshoot 2018) with Rebel
- Julius Baer advert 2018 with Rebel
- JML dog toy photoshoot with Rebel