I am a FitPaws Master Trainer since December 2015 and soon will be offering fitness classes for dogs!
When doing tricks, agility, obedience or any other dog sports it is important to know whether your dog is fit enough to do the exercises in order to prevent injuries.
Fitness for dogs helps you to see and understand potential problems and helps to achieve a healthier dog.
See on the left the different levels.
Canine Total Health
Mental fitness brings motivation, persistence, self confidence and a wagging tail to our canine companions
Cardiovascular fitness allows better use and delivery of oxygen to working muscles and tissues
Balance fitness prevents injury, improves agility and encourages control of body movements
Strength fitness enables muscles to work with less fatigue and more power
Flexibility encourages full range of motion of joints without injury
FitPaws Master Trainer course
Trick Dog Displays & stalls
FITPAWS® MASTER TRAINER
since April 2016
Proud member of The Pet Professional Guild British Isles.
I am a registered instructor with Dog A.I.D. (Assistance in Disability),
Dog A.I.D. is a registered charity that helps people with physical disabilities train their own dogs.
I am a member of Talking Dogs Scentwork
We have done some television/model work for:
- BBC (Game show, Sport Relief's Top Dog, Brandy)
- Thinkbox (advert Doggy Auditions during Britains Got Talent, Brandy & Max)
- Featureone (Cannes Film Festival, Max, short film with Ewen MacIntosh)
- SKY1 (Dog trainer for Dogs might fly)
- CO-OP Insurance (advert Puppy love, Brandy)
- Beco dog supplies (photoshoot 2016)
- ITV (The Next Great Magician) Brandy as Houndini with comedy magicians Young & Strange, Episode 1
- More Than Insurance (Bark in the Park with Brandy & Spike)
- RTL Spektakulaer (documentary about Dogs might fly)
- Channel 5 (Britain's Cleverest Dog)